* I didn't find out who won the ice-cream DeathMatch yet. We did find a winner for the whisky, which I can't remember the name of now.
* My voice is starting to go.
* I'm sure everyone is talking about the fancy release team plan. I know I've spoken to various people and everyone seems to think it's a great idea. I'm one of them.
* All the keynotes have been amazing. In particular Matt Webb's talk yesterday was brilliant and I'm glad I managed to drag myself out of bed for it.
* There's a problem with GUADEC. I turn up, talk to lots of cool people, come up with crazy cool ideas to implement and then find I have no time to do them. I should really blog them and see if someone will do them. Or find someone to pay me to do them.
 For those that don't know: the Single Malt Appreciation Society for Hackers, Engineers and Developers 
 Gaelic for whisky.
 We changed the acronym slightly 
 Embedding footnotes should be disallowed or something 
 Actually, they're pretty awesome 
 There is no footnote 6.