- Ash. Absolutely rocked. Forgot how great they are.
- Nine Inch Nails. Monster.
- Billy Talent. Never heard of him before, but my mate insisted. Glad he did.
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Always nice to hear. And for other reasons I'll not go into.
- Kings of Leon. Not a huge fan, but fun.
- Random people. They were getting free beer. They gave me free beer. Yay!
- The fact I didn't break any bones this time (not even my nose), despite mosh pits abound
- One of my mates losing his wallet. I assume this was bad. I found it quite funny despite him mentioned his identification for his flight was in it.
- The wonderful "Lets put all cars on one side of a river and everyone on the other". Net result: 4 hours of queues to get out. Combined with mad dash to deliver friends to airport meant Monday was fun in a "I want to a shower and then die for many hours" type way.
- Generic unknown bruising. AKA UDI or unidentified drinking injuries.
- People making me feel old and Irish. Everyone seemed to be there to celebrate their GCSEs and thought I was Irish. Way to make me feel old and strange .
- I can no longer speak. My voice has been going all day and is now at the ragged whisper level.
I would provide photos if a) I had a camera and b) I had a time travel device to go back in time and utilise said camera over the weekend. I'm off to recover somewhat. Peace out y'all.
 I'm not saying Irish is bad. In fact, it can be (and often is) very good. It's just that I'm not Irish.